Youth are provided the opportunity to makeup two years of EPIC events by submitting correspondence work for the NDFU youth program. There are two requirements that must be completed to successfully earn credit.
Complete at least 4 hours of volunteer service. Below are some suggestions. But if you have another idea, please contact us first for approval.
- Volunteer to help at your local co-op.
- Attend a county Farmers Union board meeting and give a youth report and presentation about camp.
- Be a junior counselor at Junior Camp (must be in grades 8-12 to volunteer).
- Help your local EPIC coach with a county EPIC event and give a presentation about camp at the event.
- Attend a county Farmers Union event and give a presentation about the youth program and camp.
- Do volunteer work in your community.
Complete the questions imbedded here.
Contact either Miranda Letherman or Kayla Kachel.
Miranda: firstname.lastname@example.org | 952-0166
Trevor: email@example.com | 952-9128