TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE BENEFITS, DOWNLOAD YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. HERE’S HOW:
- Go to ndfu.org on your smart phone or mobile device.
- Click on the member portal link.
- Enter your email address or Member ID to log into the portal.
- Click on the “Download Member ID” button to the right of your name. (Every family member has their own card that must be downloaded separately to their own mobile device.)
- Save image to photo app, home screen, iBooks or whatever app or location you prefer to view your card.
*If you don’t have online access or a smart phone, no worries! Click on “Print” in the member portal to download a paper copy of your card that you can present to retailers for discounts. If you want to receive a paper copy, call 1-800-366-8331.
NDFU encourages you to compare prices, services, and products before purchasing. NDFU does not endorse any provider or their products. If you have questions or concerns about the provider’s products or services, contact the provider directly. NDFU is not responsible for any disputes between you and a provider.
• First Aid Kits & AEDs
• Some Classroom Courses
• Some Online Safety Courses
Click here for more info.
all health aid purchases
at specific locations* & online
(excluding diabetic test strips)
To get the discount code, log
into the member portal at the
top right corner of this page.
Thrifty White’s Online Drugstore
stocks thousands of health and
beauty products at excellent prices
along with household products,
school supplies, pet, toys, snacks
and many other product categories.
Orders over $49 receive
Click here to start shopping.
*Ashley, Cavalier, Bismarck (5th St.
& N. Washington)
Devils Lake (College Dr.)
Dickinson, Grafton, Grand Forks
Hettinger, Jamestown (10th St.)
Linton, Lisbon, Maddock, Mandan
Minot (Broadway), Mohall, Rolette
Rugby, Valley City & Wahpeton