Member BenefitsNorth Dakota Farmers Union
One membership. Four great ways to save!
You’ll save BIG on thousands of products and services through our new NDFU Benefits Plus program! Access incredible savings and deals on national brand products and services throughout North Dakota and the U.S. Your membership also entitles you to Farmers Union Insurance benefits, discounts on products and services through National Farmers Union, and other benefits that aren’t included in the NDFU Benefits Plus program.
Explore the world of savings by clicking on a logo!
Take advantage of discounts on everything from dining, auto, hotels, shopping, home and garden, health and beauty and more.
Click on the logo to be directed to our new NDFU Benefits Plus site. You’ll register on the site using your NDFU Member ID. Benefits can be redeemed online, by phone, in print or by using the mobile app. Once you have registered on the site, download the mobile app “My Deals” on your smartphone and log in using the email address and password you created on the site to access the benefits.
Farmers Union Insurance offers extra benefits to policyholders. Click on the logo above for more information or contact your local Farmers Union Insurance agent.
As a member of North Dakota Farmers Union, you are also a member of National Farmers Union. Click on the logo above to be directed to NFU’s member benefits.
How do I become a member?
What do membership dues support?
- Advocacy for family farm agriculture, cooperatives and rural communities on the state and federal level, through the legislative process.
- Promotion and development of farmer-owned cooperatives.
- Youth and adult education on agricultural issues and cooperatives through conferences, bus tours and a statewide youth program.
- A full-service, member-owned insurance agency.
- Union Farmer magazine – your source for the latest agricultural, cooperative and legislative news coverage.
- Family events that provide information on current farm and rural issues.
- Scholarship opportunities for youth.
- North Dakota Farmers Union summer camping program (grades 3-12).
What kind of benefits can I get through Farmers Union?
- Subscription to the Union Farmer monthly magazine
- Free personal classified ads listed within the Union Farmer magazine each month
- Hotel discounts nationally
- Food & dining discounts nationally
- Automotive discounts
- Health & beauty discounts
- Home & garden discounts
- Shopping discounts through local and major retailers
- Insurance benefits
Do I have to show my NDFU card to get the discounts?
How do I access my NDFU membership card?
Once in the portal, you will select “members” to view your information. Then select “download” to download the image to your mobile device. You can also select “print” to print your member card at home.
If you don’t have computer access to a computer or a mobile device (like a smart phone or iPad), call 800-366-8331 and request a hard copy of your membership card.
How do I renew my membership?
I didn’t pay for my Farmers Union membership. Why am I receiving the Union Farmer?
Some local cooperatives pay for their patron memberships based on the amount of business you conduct. Your membership could also have been paid through your Farmers Union Insurance coverage. You can call the NDFU state office at 800-366-8331 to find out the details of how your membership was paid but in the meantime, enjoy the benefits!