Employment OpportunitiesBecome part of the Farmers Union Team
North Dakota Farmers Union seeks a mailroom coordinator. The successful applicant will serve as a member of the financial department and under general supervision, will comply with all mailroom duties including sorting, processing, and distributing mail to appropriate departments.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Lisa Severson.
Closing Date: Oct. 3, 2017
Farmers Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides a high quality internal and external mail delivery.
• Responsible for receiving, sorting incoming mail by department or receiving individual, and also responsible for date stamping the incoming mail.
• Processing outgoing mail, which includes sealing, affixing correct postage to outgoing mail or packages, sorting, counting and weighing.
• Use of postal meter and scale, and computes charges using weight scale and rate chart use of the meter properly weigh packages and print postage.
• Keeps up to date with applicable federal, state and departmental regulations and procedures.
• Must be organized and make sure all incoming correspondence is properly sorted according to the organization’s systems and regulations, and then delivered and distributed in a timely manner.
• Must have good communication skills. Will need to speak with people in order to make sure mail and packages go where they are supposed Listening, talking and understanding are very important to the job.
• Prepare monthly postage billing breakouts for each company and reconciling invoices from shipping and postage processing companies will need to be reconciled
• Process supply orders from agents and track for a monthly billing to them.
• Maintain written procedures for various job functions.
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge in MS Office Products
• Teamwork and collaboration, with a proactive, professional approach to work
• Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and the ability to adopt a common sense approach problem solving and analytical issues.
• Ability to organize multiple
• Effective communication skills, must have strong interpersonal skills
• Will need to speak with people in order to make sure mail and packages go where they are supposed Listening, talking and understanding are very important to the job
• This position requires a positive, self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal communication skills; willingness to work in an environment requiring strong emphasis on providing superior customer service, candidates must be dependable.
• High School Diploma or
• Previous work related experience preferred, but will train if needed